Silver memorial ashes charm 'Heart'
- Largest assortment worldwide
- Product customization possible
- Sharp prices & free shipping
Even though the majority of the silver charms are very small and have explicit shapes, these are mainly handmade. This range of jewellery stands out because of its perfect finish, which causes the pendants to be unrecognisable as containers for cremated remains. Many people experience a positive feeling during and after the mourning process while wearing an ash charm.
This charm is made from high-quality 925 Sterling Silver which means it contains at least 92.5% silver, the remaining 7.5% being a strengthening alloy. All the pendants and beads are hallmarked ‘925’, certifying that they meet the stringent quality requirements for 925 Sterling Silver. We recommend to use glue to make sure the charm cannot be opened again.
|Delivery time||10 - 14 working days|
|Shape / Symbol / Theme||Heart(s)|
|Dimensions (h x w x d in cm)||1.9 cm - Ø 1.2 cm|
|Volume in liter||0.001|
|Volume in cu inch||0.061|
|Suitable for||Holding a part of the ashes (Symbolic)|