Memorial pendant with zirconia| yellow gold plated silver
- Largest assortment worldwide
- Product customization possible
- Sharp prices & free shipping
Memorial pendant with zirconia| yellow gold plated silver 94.00
Sterling silver memorial jewelry for remembrance necklace
This memorial or remembrance jewelry is a comforting and unqiue way to keep the memory of a loved one close. The handmade memorial pendants are made from high-quality 925 Sterling Silver which means it contains at least 92.5% silver, the remaining 7.5% being a strengthening alloy. Our memorial or remembrance jewelry is hallmarked '925', certifying that they meet the stringent quality requirements for 925 Sterling Silver.
Please note! This memorial or remembrance pendant does NOT hold cremated remains.
|Delivery time||10 - 14 working days|
|Dimensions (h x w x d in cm)||0.75 x 0.35 x 0.3|